Monday, September 04, 2006

Roll Call

Ok- Who are you? Comment with the following info:

Name

Part of the country
Alma Mater(s)
Favorite College Football Team
Team you love to see lose
Random fact

Thanks!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Name- Chuck Strawn

Part of the country- Malibu, but miss the Midwest (as defined by the Midwest Territories)

Alma Mater(s)-Anderson University, University of Kentucky

Favorite College Football Team- THE Ohio State Buckeyes

Team you love to see lose- Michigan, Notre Dame, Michigan, Florida schools, Michigan, Los Angeles schools, and Michigan

Random fact- Spent the better part of an afternoon being pounded by former Dallas Cowboy and eventual hall of famer Erik Williams

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Name: Carrie Shike Strawn

Part of the Country: Malibu, CA

Alma Mater: Seattle Pacific University

Favorite College Football Team: The Nebraska Cornhuskers!

Team You Love to See Lose: Whoever Nebraska is playing...especially if it's Oklahoma or any Florida school!

Random Fact #1: My husband is random enough for both of us.

Random Fact #2: My introduction to college football came in my first year of life, which happened to coincide with one of Nebraska's National Championship years (coincidence? I think not...). I hear that during the "Game of the Century" I ended up on the floor when Mom jumped up on an exciting play. In spite of that fact (or perhaps because of it), I came to love the Cornhuskers and college football.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Name: Michael Lawrence Houston

Part of the country: Malibu, but only miss family in the midwest. Chuck how can you miss flat and hot over mountains and ocean?

Alma Mater(s): Central Christian College; Southern Nazarene University; Azusa Pacific University

Favorite College Football Team: THE Oklahoma State Cowboys

Team you love to see lose: Nebraska, Florida Schools, USC (not the gamecocks), SEC teams, pretty much any favorite...

Random fact: The only reason tOSU beats Michigan as of late is because whenever I watch that game with a Strawn, the Buckeyes win. Their only loss in the last 7 years came when I moved to CA and wasn't around to watch it with them! I think Scott and Chuck owe me something. In fact, I'll even let Caleb wear an tOSU get up this year that Chuck bought him, but only once!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home