Ain't got no alibi...
In another place, I mentioned that Carrie and I were trying to decide who had the ugliest uniforms in college football. I remember it like it was yesterday, when I said....
Carrie and I were watching UTEP and Syracuse and Oregon this weekend, and wanted to put bleach in our eyes. Yuk. So, we decided to have an informal poll amongst our folks for the ugliest uniforms in Division 1-A college football. And yes, each of Oregon's versions counts as one uniform.
For the next couple of weeks, we'll be taking nominations, and in mid October we'll create a bracket that will run into the bowl season. Please go to the comments section to nominate a team- it will help if you can include the URL of a photo of the uni- there are a lot of places on the web to find them.
So far, we've got the following (thanks to ESPN.com's Uni Watch)Boise State All Blue
UTEP All Blue
Syracuse Home
Oregon (All combinations)
Huh. Never had a flashback in a blog before.
Anyway, the good folks at USA Today have helped my cause with their amazing article outlining the couture conundrum that our Duck-y friends have on gamedays. You can read about it here: What to wear?
Check out some of the options-

384 possibilities. More if their socks don't match. I can hear the locker room banter now- "Does this helmet go with these shoes?" "I cant wear the white- it;s after Labor Day, and I'm an autumn..." "Do these pants make my butt look big?"
Look, Gus- you're an offensive guard. Gravity makes your butt look big.
And Nike makes these athletes look like a train wreck.Anyway, the good folks at USA Today have helped my cause with their amazing article outlining the couture conundrum that our Duck-y friends have on gamedays. You can read about it here: What to wear?
Check out some of the options-

384 possibilities. More if their socks don't match. I can hear the locker room banter now- "Does this helmet go with these shoes?" "I cant wear the white- it;s after Labor Day, and I'm an autumn..." "Do these pants make my butt look big?"
Look, Gus- you're an offensive guard. Gravity makes your butt look big.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home