For the sake of argument
Every year, there's a debate about college football.

In fact, I think the arguing about college football is one of the main reasons it exists. From Alabama jokes to fights across state borders, college football is rife with controversy.
One of the main "discussions" I've had recently is about Conference Superiority. Is the SEC really the best in the country, or do they benefit from a bowl season that gives them all home games? (For some reason, I have to use small words when I talk about this...) Is the Big T1e1n really one step above the Big lEast? Does the Pac 10 even have a defensive coordinator that earns his pay?
But, our friends at the Buckeye Battle Cry are not content to scream at the darkness. Nay, they've lit a candle, in the form of the BBC Challenge League. Using Alumni who are NFL players, this fantasy league hopes to prove once and for all which conference is superior. Actually, this will probably just give us fans more to argue about, much to the chagrin of my wife.
Give it a look and get in the game... We'll be following up with this as the weeks progress.
Oh, and by way of announcement- my online "presence" has expanded like my waistline over the last four years. I've joined the BBC team for commentary on all things sweatervesty and will be adapting my weekly wrap up for consumption by Ohio State partisans.
And, no, it doesn't pay anything. Rats.
Labels: Controversy, NCAA, Picks league


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home