Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Spoke Too Soon...

Silly me, giving Oregon props for some of the things they were doing.

I should have realized that I was just jinxing it...

So, I take some responsibility for: Your 2009 Oregon Ducks Uniforms:


Those things on the shoulders? Yup. They're wings.

Here are the helmets:


I'll be honest- other than the yellow "O", those are pretty cool.

I just don't want to ever hear any comments about sparkles and stickers from anyone...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The green uniforms aren't too bad - I'll admit the wings are a bit ridiculous, but hey, they are the ducks. The "carbon fiber-esque" helmets are pretty awesome though - very different than we've seen.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I mean...I could see a bunch of buckeye stickers on those helmets.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I mean that to be on my account...not Nolan's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home