Coaching- Following up...
Since I'm getting blown out of our picks league...
ESPN's Pat Forde does a great job illustrating the problems with college coaching that we discussed last time, by reviewing Bobby Petrino's career (and warning Arkansas fans). Favorite line- "Bobby Petrino will return your embrace, Hog fans. But while he's hugging you he'll be looking over your shoulder, scanning the terrain for his next hook-up."
Also in that vein- WVU is suing Rich Rodriguez to make sure that he pays his buyout- seems they don't believe he will keep his word. Rightfully so, since earlier he began the process to get out of this part of the contract that he signed last year. Yup, that's a man I want coaching my son.
Also, it seems that UCLA might have found their coach- at least there's one who is trying his best to buy the job. Personally, I wouldn't bet against him.
In other news: Usually, I do a post over in my other life about Christmas lights- but it's become so commercialized and easy to do with a computer program, I've stopped. However, this is one that needs to be seen, and fits here better:
Labels: Coaching, Sheer stupidity, tOSU, TTUN


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home