Tuesday, November 07, 2006

See? SEE?!?!???

Sometimes you have something to say, and just can't find the words. So you search and search for someone to give you a hand; to write or sing or say the thing that's in your heart.

Heck, that's the whole schtick behind Hallmark Cards. And Winger.

I've been calling for a Division 1A playoff for years. And, I realize that it ain't going to happen. So, I live with the BCS, and pray for utter chaos (multiple undefeated teams).

But there still was something 'off' about the system; something I couldn't describe. And then I found this:


Clarity!! This is what I wanted to say all along.

For perspective, here's my most recent thoughts on the 'sport' that is figure skating:


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Marco said...

Hey thanks for linking my article to your blog. I'm glad we can agree that the BCS is just awful. Cool blog, I'm going to add your site to my links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home