"He likes it! Hey Mikey!!"
Welcome to the train wreck that is the 2007 BCS. Good times, huh?At some point this season the number 1 team has lost 5 times, and the number 2 team has lost 7 times. This has happened in each of the past two weeks (KU and LSU, then Mizzou and WVa).
So, if no one else wants to earn their way to New Orleans and the mythical National Championship Game, Ohio State will imitate Mikey and take it.
There's a lot of Haterade about the Bucks going again, and Pfef responds better than I could. (No wonder he got into journalism school). My favorite response is #4, or as I call it, the Genesis 4:7b corollary "If you do well, will you not be accepted?" Take care of yours, and everything will work out.
As to who will join us in N'Awlins, James has a great overview at THE Horseshoe. Personally, I'd like to square off against Georgia or Va Tech- I think it's a more even match up. No goofy offenses (WVa, Hawaii, Kansas), no cheaters (U$C), no waffling coaches (LSU). The BCS Guru says that it'll be tOSU against LSU in the Sugar Bowl (yup, an LSU home game).
But at any rate, as a Buckeye fan, I'm just happy to be here again. As a reminder, tOSU lost all of their offensive power last year (Smith, Ginn, Pitman, Gonzales), so this was the re-load year. Next year, when (hopefully) all of our 20 starting juniors return and our top 3 recruiting class comes to town, THAT was when we would make another run.
Like I said, though... We'll take it.
Labels: BCS, Bowls, Controversy, tOSU


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home